Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

January Transfer 10/11











Hi everybody... watch out my team now. still struggle to maintain win performance. Lost to weaker team mostly i can not acceptable. Now, April 2011, my team still standing 10th place at EPL. My dream to achieve 7th place and above look like only dreams.ha3...

Well... im seriously not happy with my team. Next season,i wanna change all my defender ( DL ). Look so weak by time. Weak and weaker...

Another things my striker. Andy cayroll.What happen to him im still did not know? so i decide to sell him with 5.5 mill ( anger ) cheap but at least he not my team anymore...

Shoala ameobi still like that. Too old for me and i need young,loan and cheap player. i decide to loan:
Both from Ac Milan.Wonder kid and not very helpful.i make mistake... i admit it .


1 comment:

  1. Sayang banget Andy Carroll di jual, padahal bagus loh dia, di game saya kemaren dia tuh yang bikin Notts Co saya juara...
    gak papa lah,
    selamat memulai musim baru....

    ReplyDelete