Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Newcastle win Championship 09/10








Great day to all readers,
Now Newcastle already win championship and work hard is KEY factor to gain promotion. From beginning, i already said " i wanna win league". and now i prove it XD .

My team line-up for defending area: I think i need to improve my defending instead looking for strikers and winger.

Steven Harper
Position: Goalkeeper
Looks better goalkeeper after January. but for sure, for me, he still not strong enough for EPL. Need find another GK.

Ryan Taylor
Position: DR
I still do not know whether he enough capability to hold DR position. For sure i need young player for this position.

Fabricio and Steven Taylor
Position : DC
For next season, i still believe they will give to me strong defending ability. I do not have idea to to find replacement for them.

Jose
Position:DL
I wanna buy another player. Yes...


2 comments:

  1. terima kasih yah sudah mampir di blog saya (sorry gak bisa berbahasa melayu) hehehe
    ok karena sama-sama pake tim newcastle saya punya
    saran
    1. untuk amr (bisa pake dos santos tottenhamatau vladimir weiss dari man city)
    2. bek kiri pake ansaldi (tapi mahal bro)atau pake joe mattock aja.

    (oh ya kita tukeran link aja, link kamu saya taro di blog saya, begitu sebaliknya.)
    peace ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hye..nanti sya update player2 yang saya sign untuk season ini... so far so good la.tapi xde mase lagi nk tulis...

    ReplyDelete