Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

January Transfer 09/10

Hello everyone,
Every team need quality player to move forward. So i am. Sell and buying new player is common for me. That what we all called MONEY. I need money to buy new player.

Loans Player

Now, i do not have money. Around 1.2 mill only. What can i do is loan player from another team. Young player which have quality technique and skill.

Kieran gibbs from Arsenal.
Look quality winger. Made many assist for ady cayroll.Very young player and dynamic. My fans said " Superb singing"


Danny Simpons from Man utd.
Defender right, Strong and better than Ryan Taylor.


Franco Di Santo from Chelsea
I need him for backup striker. Already score 2 goals in debt.Quiet OK. Why need backup? Sunderland buy Nile Ranger. I do not know why Sunderland wanna but him.For me, Nile is nothing. Lack in shooting. So, i decide to sell him.



Buying Player

Jonjo Shelvey - My scout said to me, he will good attacking midfielder in future.

Selling Player

Tamas Kadar - Actually i do not know him.ha3

p/s: My team still lead Premier league and look perfect. Good luck.
Later~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment