Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Half season 09/10 Report



Hi buddy,
I got new chairman, but for sure i do not get richer owner. ha3 Moreover, chairman already told me, he do not have plan right now. Myb soon and later... Its ok for me, but.. Forget about chairman. I wanna talk about tactic.

Half season look so easy for me as manager. Look at current table, my team, Newcastle win for half season championship 09/10.


~~~Tactic
Talk about my tactic, is not difficult for me to arrange my player due to all my player already strong for championship. Every position already have their own backup except goalkeeper.( plz.. i wanna sell Steven Harper)

For Newcastle, i prefer use 4-2-4 formation. Like more attacking style. 2 central defender,2 fullback,1 dm,1 central midfield, 2 winger and 2 striker.


Formation setting, i like to play balanced and standard. In my case, i also can use attacking style because my player already stronger but too danger for counter attacking style if my opponent apply . If my team still cant score goal after half-time or lose, i will change to attacking style. Moreover i know is danger but when i play game, i just wanna win, so that, i must attack and try to find goal.

Defensive line~~ normal
Width ~~~ wide
Tempo ~~~fast

My opinion with this setting, when u face weaker than u, u need to attack and try to play beautiful. When u face stronger than u, come on, face it and try use low defensive line to avoid counter attacking.
Many manager said, if u play wide pitch, u must used wide style when attacking. Its true but for me,it still depends your luck. Width and tempo is important thing. When u try to play wide, you must set fast tempo. Narrow style more effective when play slow tempo. For Newcastle, i select to play wide and fast tempo.


Minor win by me as manager he3


Im very sad when i look at player of the month. Where my Andy Cayroll?

No comments:

Post a Comment