Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Football Manager 2010

Welcome to my space. Here im not alone to be a manager. U also be like me, a legend. <3 Its true that i play this game and totally addict. and now its time to me, build a blog to share some idea to make good football team which is become a legends. Im know is hard to decide which team i wanna manage. After some reading, im choose NEWCASTLE . They relagated last season and that what i want. To build team from nothing to be legend. Here i also post some info about history of Newcastle


yup.. of course i already know what they expectations from me. yup... win Championship. i will go there..ha3. transfer budget : 0 XD


My best player in team is Fabricio. Highest wage paid for Championship player **Fact

Some fact from Asst Manager. He recommend me to sign ebi but im fail to sign him. Ebi go to Ajax.

Full list my team.

For this post, im just review some interesting info. During summer, i wanna sign player though from loan and contract expired.

Next post, i will tell u which player i can sign and also tactic i wanna use for my new team, Newcastle.

later~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment