Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

EPL 12/13: Failure



Hi football manager fans,
I do not need to talk too much. Im totally fail with this season. Not much point i want to say at this time. Now i just waiting for another season and hope. Hope i will fight back to grip as champion.

Another point, i fail to make my team formation balance in terms attacking and defending. Although my attacking look OK, my defending method is not good enough. May be, for summer transfer, i want to find another defender center and also defender left.

My big dream also hopeless due Real Madrid sign my best player on field, Gignac, 24 mill transfer move on January transfer. and i face big problem from there. I do not have goal machine anymore. So sad...
For next season, i still want follow my commitment as previous post.


Yeah..big dream start now...

1 comment:

  1. I think you can sign Jo for Gignac replacement. There also few good strikers from Arsenal, and Everton, try to loan them out. :D

    ReplyDelete