Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

League Cup Winner





Hi everybody,

My team, Newcastle still maintain winning position and already break club record: do not loss 18 games.Sound great!! Im also totally glad with Jo and Gignac performance. Total goals score by both of them is 46 and can you imagine how effective them with my team?

Despite winning performance, im also have little bit curious with Jonas. Can i trust for next season? His ability to score goal and make assist for this moment i cant comment because he already play so well for position AML.If not, i also have Urby for support him. Sometimes, when player becomes older, that player not longer valuable for transfer market and of course i need money to rebuild my team.

Any suggestion for Jonas?

Another story about Affaley. I play him for AMR. Not score to much but i feel i like him. i know affaley is playmaker but for this season,i hope i still stick with 4-2-4 formation. Another season, i might think i wanna change formation.

erm.. My team already win League Cup for this season.Yeah!! and bad news lost 5th round FA cup to Liverpool.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations mate,, gignac is strong striker, unfortunely in my fm gamehe just 2 star and not good for my team,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...ur team is spur. not wonder why him only got 2 star

    ReplyDelete