Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Newcastle 12/13 : 4-1-3-2 formation

Good day guys...

New season as Champion start.

Refer my last post, i already stated that i not spend more than 10 mill transfer budget. So here, summer transfer for my team, player go in and transfer out from Newscatle. I still same. Im boss for my team. 2 free transfer, both i sign from Benfica and Chelsea, which is already have experienced in football world, Saviola and Ballack. For me, i sign them as back-up if first eleven player injury. and now, very interesting signing is Wayne Brigde and Rafeal Van de Vart. Both of them i only spend for 9.5 mill.( not more than 10 mill) But behind progressing to sign Wayne Bridge, i have little bit story how i lose to sign Asley Cole from Chealsea due to Man City. How can i bet them with 12.5 mill instead Chelsea already accepted only 4.5 mill? Man City, Your ridiculous. ha3

As new season, Im also made new tactic which is change formation. Before this, i never use this tactic. Look attacking style but if u see all my player, this is best formation for my team right now. As manager, im responsible to lose title and im glad to try new method formation. For this tactic, DM most important position and its depend how my wonder kid, Costa to handle pressure.

Not good start for this season.....

No comments:

Post a Comment