Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Newcastle do the double!


hi guys...

Finally, i win EPL. Yeah.... its honor to me and my management staff. Thanks to all my player.
Although, i got little bit problem such as injury and suspended. i still win EPL. Do not forget to Man City. Special thanks because that team draw last game of season and my team, Newscatle win at end of endurance. Its hard to believe that i win double, EPL and League Cup.

4-2-4 formation

Yeah.. I know all FM fans like this tactic. I think 4-2-4 formation is the best tactic for FM 10.






In order to make my game@career more interesting, i decide to make some rules in my game: 1) i cant buy player more than 5 mill 2) i cant spend more than 10 mill from transfer budget 3) Every season, i must use different tactic 4) and also i will not use current tactic (4-2-4 formation)

1 comment:

  1. hehehe,, Congratulations doune, good job...

    ReplyDelete